Re: Potential issues for most ports (Was: Re: Bits from the Release Team (Jessie freeze info))

On 03/11/13 10:54, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Come to think of it; maybe we should have a BTS page for each of the
> ports (e.g. a pseudo package in the BTS).

We've had this on kfreebsd, due it to having been a release goal:

It uses usertags, but someone has to set those.  Porters usually set
them on bugs they file;  but quite often "FTBFS on kfreebsd" bugs are
filed without being tagged or Cc'd to our list, so someone has to
periodically look for and tag things.

Steven Chamberlain