Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 09:33:51AM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> If you are (or intend to become) an active porter for the lifetime of
> jessie, then please send a signed email explaining your involvement in
> the port to the Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org> before
> 1st of October 2013. Please explain the level of your involvement in
> the port.

Sorry I missed the deadline, but I guess the information is still
valuable.

Hi,

I am active porter for armel and also help on armhf and arm64.
I intend to continue helping for the lifetime for jessie.

For armel, I
 - maintain the buildd's, file bugs on failed builds
 - provide packagers bugfixes in case they are unable to fix armel bugs
   in their package themself

For armel, armhf and possibly in future for arm64:
 - test packages on the architectures
 - fix arch-related bugs

I am a DD,

Riku Voipio