Re: Would like a ports mailing list for x32

Actually, after the initial phase where I was getting x32 multilib support into gcc and eglibc, and starting up the port, the email activity related to this has settled down to virtually nothing.  So I actually don't see any need for a dedicated list for this anymore (at least for now).
--
Daniel Schepler

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Schepler wrote:

> It would be nice to have a mailing list for the Debian port to the X32
> ABI on amd64 <http://sites.google.com/site/x32abi/>.  Most likely
> debian-x32.  So far, discussions on it have been scattered around, and
> mostly in private mails, so it would be nice to have a central
> location and archive for future discussions.

Would it make sense to just use debian-amd64@?

If not:

 Name: debian-x32
 Rationale: coordination for the x32 port currently in progress on
            debian-ports.org
 Short description: Debian port to x32 ABI
 Long description: Discussions on the port of Debian GNU/Linux to
                   support the x32 ABI.
 Category: ports
 Subscription policy: open
 Post policy: open