Re: RAID1 all bootable

Similar thing happened to me recently, so now after the reinstall and
creation of RAID-1 (md0 device) I run manually:
# grub-install /dev/sdb

Because it seems that the debian installer just does it for the primary
disk in RAID-1 (grub-install /dev/sda).

Any reason the installer doesn't by default install it on both devices
in the RAID-1?