Re: Wheezy

No I didn't uninstall them and I don't know how to list them...

Do you know how?

I have iceweasel and multimedia files...

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:06 AM, Chris Swenson <chris@cswenson.com> wrote:
The instructions for upgrade note that removing third-party software (including software from Debian testing or sid) should be uninstalled, which would include the proprietary nvidia driver. I know I've installed some unofficial backport packages that may cause this problem, and I plan on taking an inventory, uninstalling or downgrading, then reinstalling after the upgrade (if necessary).

Did you uninstall all third party packages?

– Chris