Re: Installing cuda-4.0

On 13/03/13 08:02, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hi Francesco,

your issue may not be a CUDA issue, but rather a NAMD.
CUDA debian packages are fine.

You may look in this directory, in particular for installing NAMD success story on Debian
and for some deb ball written by some folks.
In general the main issue with these kinds of source is that the Linux customary rules
are absolutely not followed, namely, they have their own way to build and install
(and most of the time it looks very much that those rules were not written by NON linux folks).
                                                                               ^^^^^

Sorry for the typo,
Jerome

Jerome