HP DV7 amd64 Turin x2 RM-70

HI,

My laptop, HP Pavilion DV7, is an AMD Turion 64 x2 dual core mobile RM-70, with 4G RAM and 250 G HD. I installed Ubuntu or Lubuntu from 6 till 12.10. Since the recent Ubuntu/Lubuntu constantly crash, I want to change to Debian. I installed 32-bit Debian 6.0.6 without any problem on Dell desktop using net installation. However, AMD 64bit can't boot using amd64 netinst.iso, the install menu never show up, only black screen. I google and can't find any meaningful info, hopefully the experts here can help me.

Best,

Tiandao

AMD64 Turion x2 RM-70

http://products.amd.com/pages/NotebookCPUDetail.aspx?id=438&f1=&f2=&f3=&f4=&f5=&f6=&f7=&f8=&f9=