[no subject]

Hi all,

I have still freeze in my laptop, I discover  it is not related at a music or video reproduction, in adding I discovered that my Ethernet card is not recognized, I really really ask for help because my PC is going to be unusable! It happens when I stress a bit more my PC, like compilation kernel (make -j).

I cannot use a stable release of debian due the kernel version, too old for my hardware, can someone suggest me a way in order to investigate better of the nature of my problem ?

This is my sources.list file:

deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main
deb-src http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main
deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main

Can I use another branch insead of "main" ?

Thanks a lot.
Pietro.

p.s: my PC

ASUS
N56VZ-S4035V I7-3610QM Monitor 15.6" Ram 8 Gb GeForce GT650M