Re: hello!:) I'm Danyelle.

Ahahahah!

I really don't think is not the good mailing list! :-)

2012/9/4 Danyelle Fortney <cmarakef@yahoo.com>
Howdy,
My name is Danyelle. In three words about myself – sexy, mad and free.
I am sending this letter cuz I want to meet you man and I wanna meet you|think that u r hot and I'd like to know more about you. Maybe it will be an interesting conversation and that's all, maybe it'll be interesting to have some closer relationships, who knows, right? Give it a try!
I'd be really happy if you will send me ur answer, what you think?)
Danyelle