Re: Debian Porterbox machine

Thanks brian. That was a best answer.
But I have other Q:
What is the TBD machines?
Excuse me about that. There are no information on Debian wiki to explaining the purpose of TBD machine.

On 04/17/2012 05:31 PM, brian m. carlson wrote:

The porterboxes are designed for debugging build problems that a
maintainer might have.  While most maintainers have access to an amd64
machine, if a problem occurs on sparc, a maintainer would be able to use
the appropriate porterbox for determining why the package is not working
or why it fails to build.  There are porterboxes for every architecture.