Re: debian testing: iceweasel issues

Thanks for the reply and help.

> Try /var/log/dpkg.log

Only initramfs-tools and libtorque where updated yesterday.
Last time there was an update about dependency for iceweasel was
on may 21, for xulrunner. However I did not encountered the
bug until yesterday evening...

> First, Try with a fresh profile (iceweasel -ProfileManager) and see
> if
> the problem exists. If so, it probably is a bug, if not, it may be an
> extension or theme causing you trouble.

Nothing happend with the new profile (the problem remained).

I tried to move the profile (~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini) to another
name, then the problems disappeared.
Then I checked bugs about iceweasel, and I noticed that other people had
the same issue, which should be corrected in the next update of
iceweasel.