Re: touchscreen issue
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: touchscreen issue
- From: Hendrik Boom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:46:57 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <1730885968.3655841296912991942.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <661911388.3655941296913022376.JavaMail.email@example.com>
On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:37:02 +0100, dagecko wrote:
> I don't really know where to ask for it. So I start on this list.
> The touchpad of my laptop works well, but I can't make the "click on the
> touchpad works", meaning I must use the touchpad buttons to click,
> double-click and so on.
> If I select a file with the touchpad for example, and then tap on it
> with my finger, (or double tap), the file doesn't open. Hope I was clear
> in my explanation.
I had the same problem on m EEPC netbook -- only I never thought it might
be software. When the machine was new, it worked fine. But gradually I
had to tap it harder, until at some point tapping it for a mouse click
didn't work at all.