Archive access

Since your freeze began. I've been having a problem in getting any Testing
information to download from any of your mirrors. It is most annoying, as I
cannot upgrade anything at this time.

My question is: Is this regarded as normal and necessary, or am I having a
problem particular to the Testing/AMD64 architecture portion of each site? Or is
this a bug that itself needs to be reported? If the latter, then please consider
it reported.

Thank you very much!!

--
                                                                    Willy Gommel