Re: IE 8 for debian

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Michael <codejodler@gmx.ch> wrote:
> No i want explorer mediaplayer and aero desktop from Microsoft.
> Except that it should be Linux.

If you want them from Microsoft, then I suggest you contact Microsoft.

I don't imagine you'd get very helpful responses from Microsoft, but
it is at least logical that if you want *something* from Microsoft,
then it should be Microsoft that you'd ask.

This mailing list is intended for discussion of software that comes
from the Debian Project, which is decidedly NOT Microsoft.

All you're likely to get here are:
a) Alternatives that are NOT "from Microsoft" which, if you want
something "from Microsoft," will not satisfy your requirements, or
b) Insults, which are not entirely undeserved, as asking this list for
things "from Microsoft" isn't the smartest thing one could ask for.