pcscd fails to update

Hi All,

I'm trying to install an update fro pcscd and libpcscdlite1 on my lenny
(it holds the same version,except that there is a lenny1 in the name of
the deb file),the update appears in synaptics,and when I try to update
it fails saying:

Stopping pcscd daemon: /usr/sbin/invoke-rc.d: line 446:  7468
Félbeszakítva         "${INITDPREFIX}${INITSCRIPTID}" "${saction}" "$@"
invoke-rc.d: initscript pcscd, action "stop" failed.

and

old pre-removal script returned error exit status 143 after this the
same message for the new pre-removal script,and finally:

It's all.Cold someone tell me how to solve it?I guess I should stop
somehow the pcscd, but I don't know how.

Thanks,

Gábor Jenei