Samba printer setup w. KVM winxp install

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully set up samba for an xp install? I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to do it. Any help will be much appreciated.

I've got CUPS installed on my system just fine and using two printers. One an HP720C and the other an HP PSC1500 AIO. Both running and operating great on my Debian AMD64 box.

Have successfully installed winxp as a Virtual Machine and it is running fine. Have internet access, sound, and good display on my LCD monitor. Need help on setting up print service using Samba if possible.

I have tried a number of times to get it done.

I am having trouble on the Windows printer install as Windows does not see the printers on the network and don't know where to make changes so they can be seen.

my smb.conf (very simple to start):
greatstar:/home/whit# cd /
greatstar:/# cd etc/samba
greatstar:/etc/samba# cat smb.conf
[global]
workgroup = XPGB2TFTSTHG
netbios name = samba
hosts allow = IP-address, 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
security = share

#this section is only to share the printer
printcap name = cups
disable spoolss = Yes
show add printer wizard = No
printing = cups

[printers]
comment = Printer in Linux
path = /var/spool/samba
guest ok = Yes
printable = Yes
use client driver = Yes
browseable = No

***
I've tried to keep it simple so I have fewer variables to mess with.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  TIA
Whit