Re: Problem with Seagate HDD

C M Reinehr wrote:

>> I want to send request to the Seagate technical support but tor it I
>> must register on their site with that number and their site don't want
>> it the serial number that I can get with exicuting commands "smartctl"
>> or "hdparm".

Then file a bug report with Seagate that their website is broken.
The serial number IS the one you can read from software, and if
they won't accept THAT, then it is THEM who is broken.

--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights