Re: problems with init.d scripts after upgrade

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 07:09:42AM +0100, Michael wrote:
> Maybe you've got the same weirdness as me. Crons FAILs in the syslog because it got started twice. Indeed the whole init runs kind of twice for me, i could not track it finally yet. It's just that all rc2 script get launched twice.
>
> So far noone had any idea, it seems to be not trivial.

I might suggest a dpkg-reconfigure sysv-rc, maybe you got caught out on
the migration to insserv !

--
"I mean, if you've ever been a governor of a state, you understand the vast potential of broadband technology, you understand how hard it is to make sure that physics, for example, is taught in every classroom in the state. It's difficult to do. It's, like, cost-prohibitive."

	- George W. Bush
06/24/2004
Washington, DC