kde4

Anyone running KDE4?  Any AMD64 issues?

Can it be loaded running lenny?

Is it stable enough to use now?

I want to load it up on a working system - don't want to make a mess of it if it is too soon - a couple of bugs here and there would be OK - as long as it is currently usable.

Is there any thing special to do to migrate from kde3 - to kde4?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one. -- Mark Twain