looking for kernel-maintainer

Dear maintainers,

sorry to write here, but at the moment it is not possible, to register or send
bugreports to bugzilla.kernel.org.

Seems the mailsystem is completely down. So I even cannot send the message,
that the mailservice is down, too.

I hope, that one of the kernel-maintainers might read this message here and
will have a look on this.

The bugreport I want to send, is about the kernel-module "ath5k", which is now
maintained by the kernel-maintainers themselves. Where can I send it, if not
to bugzilla.kernel.org?

Please inform the kernel-maintainers of their problem, when you know one!

Thank you very much!

Hans-J. Ullrich