Warning !!!! HP Pavillon

I have an HP pavillon tx1420us bought less than one year ago.
It does not detect wireless networks and the wireless adapter is not
detected in the Device Manager and at last didn't boot at all.

When I lost the wifi I searched the internet and found out that this
problem is commom to a lot of HP lap-top and is a bad project issue.

The worst note is that HP, at least, in Brasil tells you to look for help
at the country where you bought it. The original country didn't fixed it
any way.

HP are doing a recall to some series of notebook as you may confirm at

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01087277&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Nevertheless the problem is much wider then this few series.

Take care so if you are planning have a HP notebook!!!!

MacDowell