RE: 64 bit LFS compile error

Nevermind.  I figured it out.  Zlibc was installed, but not the development
library.  I installed the development library, and now it completes the
compile.  There are some warnings about casting to a pointer from an integer
of different size, but hopefully those will not prevent the binaries from
working.