Re: compiling gyachi 1.1.0

2009/5/23 Masami Ichikawa <masami256@gmail.com>
on 05/23/09 19:31, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> configure.ac:25: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GTK_2_0
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:26: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0
> autoconf failed, stopping.
>
> Can somebody guide me on compiling and making a deb file out of gyachi 1.1.0
> source?

I think it seems as if you haven't installed libglib2.0-dev and libgtk2.0-dev packages.
Let's install these packages then run autogen.sh again.

thanks for the hints Masami, when configuring I stuck with these messages

checking for ALSA... configure: error: Package requirements (alsa >= 0.9.8) were not met:

No package 'alsa' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables ALSA_CFLAGS
and ALSA_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

That's weird since my audio is using alsa.

Cheers,
--
   Masami