Re: mounting ntfs partitions?

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:27:23AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 06:21:10PM +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > how can I get read-write access as a normal user to a ntfs-partition?
> > I trioed ntfsmount and pmount (with configured pmount.allow), but i found no
> > way to get write-access as a normal user.
> >
> > What is the debian-way?
>
> Why is this on debian-amd64?

Perhaps because the user is having the problem on a 64-bit debian
system.  Perhaps he suspects he's having trouble because the 64 bits in
his Linux might be incompatible in some subtle way with the 32 bit in
Windows.

Perhaps he just doesn't know better.

Perhaps the quality of advice in this group is superior to that on
debian-user.

-- hendrik