Heavy problems when rfemoving/installing packages

Hi all,
since the latest days, something has changed on my sid/amd64-system
Whenever I want to install or remove a package, the installer crashes and stopping with this message:

This is just an example, the same messages I get at every package.

--------------------

LANG=C apt-get --reinstall install postfix
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Setting up postfix (2.5.5-1.1) ...
setting inet_protocols: all

Postfix is now set up with the changes above. If you need to make changes, edit
/etc/postfix/main.cf (and others) as needed. To view Postfix configuration
values, see postconf(1).

After modifying main.cf, be sure to run '/etc/init.d/postfix reload'.

Running newaliases
* Stopping Postfix Mail Transport Agent postfix [ OK ]
invoke-rc.d: initscript postfix, action "restart" failed.
dpkg: error processing postfix (--configure):
postfix
[ Rootkit Hunter version 1.3.4 ]
File updated: searched for 155 files, found 135
localepurge: checking system for new locale ...
localepurge: processing locale files ...

Any hints, what has happened, and how to fix this ?

Regards

Hans