Debian on laptop Hp pavilon dv 2000

HI Debian friends i hope ansious the Debian Lenny 5 final release
when will out. on my laptop not work some times the video card (
on Ubuntu 8.10) or the wireless (on ubuntu 8.04).
Then My hope is Debian 5.
I worked with Debian etch very good on Intel Pentium 3.

--
Milton Leonardo Labanda Jaramillo[1000tonlab]