Re: General question about Lenny

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 19:18 -0800, Alan Ianson wrote:
> On Fri January 23 2009 06:28:48 pm Petrus Validus wrote:
> > When will it be released as Stable?  And as of right now is there a
> > (significant) difference between Lenny being in Testing and when it's
> > released as Stable?
>
> Soon, very soon. ;)

I'm under that impression...last I heard Lenny was frozen, but that was
a while ago.

> Lenny will become stable. You could install testing now and when it's
> released, you'll already have it.

Excellent, I downloaded and burned the five or so DVDs a ways back, like
May or June of 2008.  So far I think it's great as a
desktop/workstation.  I am now exploring it as a server OS since I have
no experience with Linux servers....should be interesting.  :)

--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com