Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-amd64

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/liststats/authorstat_amd64.pdf

If the decreasing activity on this list is a sign that porting issues
on amd64 are basically solved I would call this a good sign.

I see.  Hmm.  Is someone trying to tell me something?

;-)

Are you sure I wrote nearly 800 messages to this list in 2005?  That
seems like a lot.  Perhaps it was a busy year for the list.

I have no reason to doubt these numbers.  Do you think it was less
and I should verify the script?

Thanks to all porters

        Andreas.

--