nvidia-kernel and nvidia-glx in experimental

Dear maintainers,

yesterday I tried to build the nvidia-kernel-modul from experimental. Building
and installation went fine, but when I tried to install the package
nvidia-glx, it triued to install the new
kernel-package "linux-image-openvz-amd64" and additionally some openvz tools
(for example vzquota). I suppose, there might a wrong dependencies, are they?

Otherwise, if these dependencies are correct: Why do I have to use openvz with
nvidia?

Thanks for your info.

Kind regards

Hans