Re: Just for fun: amasonmp3

Adam Stiles wrote:
Have you tried just brazenly asking them for the Source Code anyway?

It's got to be worth a shot -- you could even tell them you're running OpenSolaris or something (though, be careful not to let your e-mail headers give you away).

Nearly. I just logged the problem with Amazon customer service directly expecting nothing....but I got a phone call from a real person a couple of days later. Unfortunately they were unable to help immediately but he was happy to pass back the problem details to his "experts". So I asked if he would and request a proper 64 bit package saying that it is very hard to buy a 32 processor these days, and us Linux types tend to reach naturally for the correct architecture.

Berni