Fwd: Fwd: Failure to load amd64 lenny

Please, disregard this thread. I have posted the problem under a different view.
francesco pietra

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Failure to load amd64 lenny
To: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@lucidpixels.com>

Hi Justin:
Thanks for your most clear lesson.

The raid partitions, from md0 to md6, are exactly "active raid1" with
the same data as from my records, which follow:

====================================

cat /proc/mdadm

Personalities : [raid1]
md6 : active raid1 sda8[0] sdb8[1]
     102341952 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md5 : active raid1 sda7[0] sdb7[1]
     1951744 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md4 : active raid1 sda6[0] sdb6[1]
     2931712 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md3 : active raid1 sda5[0] sdb5[1]
     14651136 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md1 : active(auto-read-only) raid1 sda2[0] sdb2[1]
     6835584 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md0 : active raid1 sda1[0] sdb1[1]
     2931712 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md2 : active raid1 sda3[0] sdb3[1]
     14651200 blocks [2/2] [UU]

unused devices: <none>
===========================

(With Knoppix, md2 is above md1; also, AUTOSTART=false, or true)

Yes, I have a raid1 arrangement that has been (rightly) criticized.
But it works for me. I have arranged  a raid1 mostly for the OS. The
data are removed as soon as a calculation is finished (removed also
because the Raptor is 150GB only)

However, failure to start Debian amd64 lenny remains as described in
my original post.Unless it is simply a trivial affair that escapes my
understanding, we need advice by a Debian expert. Luckily, I have sent
a manuscript, so that before computing again I need to think.

Happy 2009!

francesco