Re: apt: cron.daily necessary?

Hello to all amd64 users,

there is a check in my /etc/cron.daily/apt script that uses "on_ac_power" to find out if it's running on battery. It should _not_ start when on battery, I guess. Don't know if that runs as it should do, I have a desktop.

Something different. There is a sleep command involved. So it takes a long time to run but doesn't generate much fuzz on my system. Perhaps it isn't red handed?

Ralf