Re: Q about ia32-apt-get

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 09:51:05PM -0400, Dave Witbrodt wrote:
> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> writes:
> >
> >>Hi
> >>
> >>Seems like there has been some traffic about ia32-apt-get, just
> >>wondering if this is the new way forward instead of ia32-libs
> >>
> >>is there any must read articles about ia32-apt-get ?
> >>
> >>Alex
> >
> >That remains to be seen. Some people want the old ia32-libs back but
> >so far the new maintainer hasn't uploaded it again. And I will keep
> >using and maintaining ia32-apt-get.
> >
> >At the moment it is a "Pick your poison" situation.

Okay I am ready to bit, but now I can't find ia32-apt-get in the repo
or on packages.debian.org ?

[snip]

--
"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society."

	- George W. Bush
01/21/2000
as quoted by the San Francisco Chronicle