Re: Subversion segmentation fault for 1 repository

> > >I've changed hardware in my server from i386 to AMD64 and everything works fine
> > >except one SVN repository.
> > >
> > >When I try to access it, there is following error:
> > >  svn: OPTIONS z 'http://some.local.ip.address/svn/repo-name': Could not read status line: connection was closed by server (http://some.local.ip.address)
> > >
> > >in Apache error log:
> > >  [notice] child pid 3504 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
> > >
> > >I've thought it might me dav_svn issue but:
> > >  svnadmin verify repo-name
> > >gives following result:
> > >  Segmentation fault
> > >
> > >The same is with:
> > >  svnadmin recover repo-name
> > >
> > >  Repository lock acquired.
> > >  Please wait; recovering the repository may take some time...
> > >  Segmentation fault
> > >
> > >This repo is very big - server repo directory is 7.1 GB. Maybe this is a reason
> > >for that? All other repositories work fine, although they are much smaller.
> > >
> > >On i386 machine this repository, just copied from amd64 works fine.
> > >
> > >Any help will be appreciated.
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >Jakub

For me it seems as there is a bug in some libraries compiled for amd64. I've
made following checks:

- I downloaded newest subversion sources and compiled it. Result was the same as
  above that is "Segmentation fault".

- I installed ia32 chroot system with debootstrap and repository works fine on
  the same machine!

Should I file a bug somewhere?

Regards,
Jakub