- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: sources.list
- From: Jeff D <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1247729072.3710.2.camel@debian>
- References: <1247729072.3710.2.camel@debian>
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> Could someone send me a grat sources.list for Debian Lenny(5.0.2)?it's
> also good if you just send me a webpage where I can find the text.Is it
> better if I use hungarian servers(my computer is in Hungary)?What are
> the best servers to download?
you might want to install the netselect-apt app and run that, it will test
out a bunch of mirrors and find the fastest one for you, something like
this should work well:
netselect-apt -a amd64 lenny
it will write out a sources list to the current dir.
You can also find a list of mirrors here:
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.