Re: sources.list

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Jenei Gábor wrote:

> Could someone send me a grat sources.list for Debian Lenny(5.0.2)?it's
> also good if you just send me a webpage where I can find the text.Is it
> better if I use hungarian servers(my computer is in Hungary)?What are
> the best servers to download?

you might want to install the netselect-apt app and run that, it will test
out a bunch of mirrors and find the fastest one for you, something like
this should work well:
netselect-apt -a amd64 lenny

it will write out a sources list to the current dir.

You can also find a list of mirrors here:
http://www.debian.org/mirrors/official#list

hth,
Jeff

--
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.