Re:sources.list

Thanks,I wrote down the hungarian servers to my sources list.The sources
list was already created of course,but it contained the datas of the
Debian DVD,as I installed the Debian without network,and just configured
the network after.Is there any way otherwise to install debian in
netinstall with Atheros AR5211 chip?The exacvct network Card is a
TP-Link TL-WN350GD card,but as I saw it contains an AR5211
chipset.Unfortunatelly the kernel integrated Ath5k driver didn't
function, our network is 802.11G,and as I read this driver doesn't
suppert the G network for AR5211.Is this right?With madwifi it works
fine also with WPA.thanks for the hungarianserver adresses,they're quick
yet:)