Re: sources.list

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 09:24:32AM +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> Could someone send me a grat sources.list for Debian Lenny(5.0.2)?it's
> also good if you just send me a webpage where I can find the text.Is it
> better if I use hungarian servers(my computer is in Hungary)?What are
> the best servers to download?

Here's mine.  I'm in Canada; I use a local Canadian site.  I also
ibclude a site that contains altered kernels that are needed for my
eeepc, and a site that may or may not contain a Modula 3 distribution
(The modula 3 people are putting together a new distro of their system
at the moment.).  You probably won't want to copy it, but it'll  give
you some idea how these things are organised.

There's also one lines commented out.  You probably don't want to
use those at all.  When I modify my sources.list I usually comment out
old lines instead of deleting or replacing them -- that way it's easier
to back out if my  modifications don't work.

-- hendrik

# deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ squeeze main

deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ squeeze main non-free contrib
deb-src http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ squeeze main non-free contrib