Re: new debian sources and servers???

This behaviour only appears, when using aptitude. Using the older apt-get, all
servers are found. The only thing, I had to change, was APT::Cache-limit in
/etc/apt/apt.conf, but that reason is clear.

Is there a difference of using the sources.list in aptitude, apt-get and
synaptic? I could not find out, if they use different sources.lists, or if
they use the same in different ways. Documentation made this not clear.

It looks to me, that the handling of debian packages are changed in the
future.

Hans