Re: Debian AMD64 resuce disk??

Thanks Heinz and Fabricio. I do appreciate your help. I have already thanked Thierry and Goswin in emails that I had done just a "reply" to not looking to see that they went not to this list but to their personal addresses.

I am surprised that there are so many live/rescue disks for amd64 only because I had googled trying to find one or more and for some reason, nothing specific to amd64 showed up readily in the results. Or maybe I didn't drill down far 'enuf', I don't know. But thans all. I have pulled down two of them and will do the other two over the weekend and take a look at them. Luckily I've never had to use one yet, other than gparted once, but it's better to have them on hand than need one and not be able to get at it. 8^)

Again, gracias. Muy bueno. No I'm not hispanic. I just like the language altho' I do not really speak it.

Cheers.
Whit