OT Kernel debug

Hi,

first of all sorry because the mails is off topic: it's not about the amd64
port of debian. But, I have a problem with a kernel, and maybe some of the
clever minds here could help me, because nobody in my LUG have solved it.

In one of my servers, running lenny, with a stock xen kernel, the box crashes
aleatory. There's an open bug [1]

My question is how can I obtain the information from a console when the kernel
crash? Because there's nothing on the kern.log, syslog.

Regards,

Leo