Re: libflahplayer.so

2009/4/29 Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@gmail.com>
Hi:

Pressed by my wife who wants to see pictures from her web site on my
amd64 lenny (used for scientific graphics with nvidia driver and GLSL
support), adobe flash player =>8.0 should be installed. As the library
required

/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflahplayer.so

is not (as far as I can understand) available from debian-multimedia,
is it a different SAFE route to get that working? I have also lib32
and - I guess - don't need 64 bit for that.

Thanks a lot for advice on this (for me) very unusual need.

francesco pietra

Try this pre-release
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashplayer10/libflashplayer-10.0.22.87.linux-x86_64.so.tar.gz

just a tar -xzf and a cp into the iceweasel/firefox plugins dir

ciao
-r