Problems with Lenny AMD64 on Acer TravelMate 3043

I have an Acer notebook TravelMate 3043WTMi CPU Core 2 Duo 1,6 GHz 4,0
GB RAM
I have installed the Lenny AMD64 on it in addition to earlier installed
Windows XP.
When I try to boot Lenny AMD64 I cannot do it becouse the grub tell me
the follows:

[ 16.1313901] tg3 Flow control is off for TX and off for RX
[ 16.738256] ACPI : EC : non-query interrupt received, switching to
interrupt mode
[ 16.738256] ACPI : EC : non-query interrupt received, switching to
interrupt mode
[ 17.245665] ACPI: EC : missing confirmations, switch off interrupt mode

and buzzed after that.
When I try to boot the Lenny i386 from LiveCD it boots very well and
work without problems.
Windows XP boots so good with the grub installed with Lenny AMD64.
What can that mean and how I can improve this bug?!