Re: Re: Test

I'm glad the problems with list access have been worked out, and that the code of conduct has been reiterated for anyone who may not have been aware of it. Now that everyone's had their say, can this conversation please end? This could quickly degenerate into a series of "shushes" to loud people in a movie theater; it expresses displeasure with people who are being inconsiderate, but does nothing to help anyone hear the movie.

If anyone takes issue with my message here, please send that issue to me personally, rather than everyone on the 64 list.