Re: Test

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 19:13:55 Stephen Gran wrote:
> That may or may not be a problem, depending on whether or not they
> check for SPF or use other methods to check for forgery.

My own ISP have sorted this out now by putting me into their exim.conf
file (just me).  I seem to have sold an EeePC 701 to their system
admin and he's put Lenny into it.  Something positive did come out of
this after all :)

For more info about what I'm ranting on about have a look here....

http://www.meiring.org.uk/sheflug/mailarchive/2009/03/msg00018.html

So, I'm not the world's most useless Debian salesman :)

--
Richard