Re: making both disks of raid1 bootable

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:46 PM, C M Reinehr <cmr@amsent.com> wrote:
> On Sat 07 March 2009 12:05:16 pm Francesco Pietra wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I am looking for a debian thread instructing how to make bootable both
>> disks in a mdadm raid1. I followed successfully the recipe time ago,
>> don't remember how, and unfortunately did not take any notice. Unable
>> now to find the thread on the web. Perhaps someone may remember.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> francesco pietra
>
> Francesco,
>
> This isn't specific to Debian, but it's what I followed the first time I did
> this. Luckily, I still had a print copy or I wouldn't have been able to find
> it again myself.

> It's really quite simple.
>
> HTH
>
> cmr
>
> --
> Debian 'Etch' - Registered Linux User #241964
> --------
> "More laws, less justice." -- Marcus Tullius Ciceroca, 42 BC

A bit out of thread: Although territorially we descend from Romans, we
failed to follow that message. No one knows any more how many laws we
have. Who can, builds even per se laws. We (who can't) have just lost
the count, perhaps the computer knows.

In the thread: Thanks for the raid1 recipe.

francesco