Re: 32 bit pkg on amd64

Hi

try install ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk   lib32asound2   lib32gcc1
lib32ncurses5   lib32stdc++6  lib32z1   util-linux audcity

and follow the suggestion from "Bin Zhang" <yangtze31@gmail.com>:
-------------------------
I use the package from http://people.debian.org/~rafael/skype-amd64/

Best regards,
Bin
-------------------------
I did it and sype is Ok now

mac

> Goswin,
>
> Hi, thanks for all your work, I have installd ia32-apt-get and modify de
/etc/apt/foregin/sources.list to have the skype repo, I also
> include it in the /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> refugio:~# apt-get update |grep skype
> apt-get: update
> Ign http://download.skype.com stable Release.gpg
> Ign http://download.skype.com stable/non-free Translation-en_US
> Ign http://download.skype.com stable Release
> Ign http://download.skype.com stable/non-free Packages/DiffIndex Hit
http://download.skype.com stable/non-free Packages

> but apt-get install skype
>
> refugio:~# apt-get install skype
> apt-get: install skype
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Package skype is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only
available from another source
> E: Package skype has no installation candidate
>
> There is something more I need to know?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de>
wrote:
>> macdowell.smd@dpf.gov.br writes:
>>> Hello,
>>> where did get ia32-apt-get, please ? I only found ia32-libs.
>>> hp:/home/mac# apt-get install ia32-apt-get
>>> Lendo listas de pacotes... Pronto
>>> Construindo árvore de dependências
>>> Lendo informação de estado... Pronto
>>> E: Impossível achar pacote ia32-apt-get
>>> thanks
>>> mac
>> % rmadison ia32-apt-get
>> ia32-apt-get |         11 |      unstable | amd64
>> Due to weeks of delayin the NEW queue there wasn't enough time left to
do even half way decent testing in time for the Lenny release so it is
unstable only.
>> MfG
>>        Goswin
>> --
>

> --
> Perhaps the depth of love can be calibrated by the number of different
selves that are actively involved in a given relationship.