Re: Test

On Thursday 05 March 2009 14:35:24 Nuno Magalhães wrote:
> Please do not ignore.

I've been trying to send mail to Debian lists for more than a month.
The Debian lists admin has ignored my e-mail.  This has been coming
back..

" Recipient address rejected: Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask
your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to
get removed from DNSBLs; in postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org "

*  My ISP can find nothing wrong anywhere
* I am not a spammer I am not blacklisted

I have worked on the Debian project since 1993 and the RedHat project
and Slackware and the others.  I have helped Alan Cox and Linus
Torvalds and many others.  Too many to mention here.  Faced with the
fact that no one over at the Debian project wants a list to work at
all I can only work at a snails pace to try to find a fault or
configuration error somewhere.  This is not helped by someone who
prefers to be rude and unhelpful rather than help out.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk