Re: [SOLVED] Problem: java-plugin

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 04:32:51PM +0100, Dieter Rohlfing wrote:
> sigi schrieb:
>
>> Sorry to all!! My java works now, Problem's solved...
>
> It would be nice to know, how you solved your problem. If you ask this
> audience for help, it should be a good attitude to let the audience know
> the solution of your problem.
>
> I appreciate your response.

Well, I didn't write more on this, because all went fine with right the
settings in my first mail.

I think the command
update-java-alternatives --auto
corrected some wrong symlinks I had before after playin' with all the
different java-versions around. And at the moment I was asking for help
here, the browsers didn't show the plugin, because I had played with their
java-settings before - and goofy I was: only javascript was enabled,
but java was not... :-[

So: Now I'm using icedtea-gcjwebplugin with java-6-openjdk and it works
all fine!

sigi.