Re: Disk /dev/md6 doesn't contain valid partition table

Hi Lennart:
Thanks, also for suggesting Knoppix. I have the CD, I know that it can
be used for repair, when I traveled much in the South Seas,
particularly in New Caledonia, I had a portable HDD with Knowppix and
my data, and on one computer or another, I was able to have Linux
where Linux was unknown, Now I forgot about.

Thanks also to the Anonymous who pointed me that I was imagining
non-existent problems, and of course, to Alex. Next time I setup a
raid1, I'll pay attention to his indications that I missed from the
Debian instructions.

When "top -i" showed

all 8 instances fo the parallel procedure
md6_resync (CPU% 6)
md5_resync (CPU% 0)
kjournald

I was confident that "repair" was occurring, and, in fact, "resync"
disappeared after a while. Everything looked like in order and I
misinterpreted "fdisk -l". Sorry for much rumor for nothing.

francesco