initng

Hi

I was just reading an article on slashdot about ubunto and sysvinit. in it, it
mentioned about replacement init's one being initng (called prominent).

I was wondering if people of the list were using it.  Will it solve my
udev/ldap (libnss-ldap) start up problems. Is it worth the effort to change ?

Alex
--
"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."

	- George W. Bush
01/28/2000
Nashua, NH
speaking during Perseverance Month at Fairgrounds Elementary School